I think my contact sheet came out good. I did well using macro and catching the texture of the tree. I could have used the rule of the thirds better because the image of the shoes is not really on the thirds. Of all the compositional tricks my favorite one was leading lines. Leading lines is my favorite because I like searching around for leading lines that lead to an emphasis.Thursday, September 11, 2008
Contact Sheet
I think my contact sheet came out good. I did well using macro and catching the texture of the tree. I could have used the rule of the thirds better because the image of the shoes is not really on the thirds. Of all the compositional tricks my favorite one was leading lines. Leading lines is my favorite because I like searching around for leading lines that lead to an emphasis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment