Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Haunted Chavez

In this project we had to find a place in the school and create a haunted scene. In the begining I was going to have my scene set on the football field with scary and ghostly football players but as I got more into the project my ideas changed. I chose the auditorium because I knew no one else would think of the auditorium. I think overall as far as ideas I did well but the lighting in the photo could be better.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Tazio, the other day in class when we were critiquing our social issues, and you decided to participate, instead of fall asleep- it was AWESOME! I was very impressed by your observations and opinions. I would really enjoy it if next semester, you stop hiding, and let us experience the world through your eyes.

What I know about you, is that you don't listen, or you do listen, and then think that you must have misunderstood. Let me tell you something about yourself: You are more creative then you think, you are more capable then you know, and if you would put 100% effort into class each day- I think you would surprise yourself, at how well you would do.

I want to see what you got next semester!